Stripe it up!

























Stripe Cardigan: H&M | Jumpsuit: MANGO | Watch, Belt: ALDO |
 Footwear: La Judi, Bandra  On my lips: MAC amplified creme Morange

I am happy to be writing to all you guys after long! Doing two time-consuming things that you love and can't do without can sometimes be a challenge. I am facing the same with a full time job on one side and my love for this blog on another! Finally I have succeeded in over coming the challenge and you will hopefully see more of me.

Whether horizontal, vertical, thin, thick or black and white - 'stripes' make a great graphic statement, day or night. These old, adventurous and tempting stripes were extremely popular in 2013 Runway. They now come back with a vengeance and have remained a favourite of all.

Personally I've been really liking the various dimensions given to stripes this season be it a top-to-toe stripe look, highlight them using bold colours or just ultra sleek stripes.

I decided to create a casual daytime attire with a street style charm by pairing  this short,bold coloured jumpsuit from Mango with my long stripe cardigan. In order to overwhelm this look I decided to go neutral on the accessories. Using a beige waist belt  and footwear I decided to tone the shade of orange. With absolute no hard work this gives you a easy going look.

For a more feminine fashion, you can team the short jumpsuit with a pair of whimsical heels and statement earrings. Similarly the long stripe cardigan can be worn with other solid coloured short dresses and ripped jeans. I always believe in leaving some room for the mix and match concept along with experimentation. 

So go ahead, experiment and keep inventing your own style statement with confidence. Until then, Keep it stylish;)

Comments

Popular Posts