Quick Fix
















  Dress: Forever21 | Skirt: Vero Moda | Pumps: Steve Madden | Clutch: Batwa Bazaar

I have been juggling between so many things lately that blogging has taken a back seat. Don’t you think that your 20’s is actually a phase where you want to do anything and everything? And also be the best at it? But can we manage it all? Unfortunately, we cannot. Some chapters have to be closed to start new ones. We have to let go of certain interests to grab onto other opportunities. That’s just life. So here I am, wondering and figuring life out just like you. 

And it doesn’t stop there! Just like figuring life out, we girls deal with another major issue of figuring out what clothes to wear for various occasions. We purchase a dress knowing that its utility will be exhausted after wearing it just twice. It gets real difficult to repeat outfits or style the same ones time and again. So in this post, I decided to experiment a little with my super comfortable dress and transform it into a top. 

I have teamed up this long-sleeved floral dress with my favorite black skater skirt. What I love about these skirts is their effortlessly flowy nature. You can wear them with cropped tops, tank tops, shirts and now dresses! Skater skirts have a good advantage of fluidity as they possess no definite shape. They work like magic and no one would ever come to know whether you are wearing a top or a dress, thus giving you a completely fresh outfit. Now that’s convenient! In fact, for all you girls worrying about your wide hips, you can avoid accentuating your bottom by easily slipping into one of these skirts. 

Here, I accessorized my look based on the shades present in my garment. I carried a black clutch with a beige patch and stone detailing and finished the look with dull gold pumps. If you’re going to style printed outfits like me, make sure to tone it down when it comes to accessories. Or, you can use similar colour tones as the print present on your dress. Also before signing off, remember to be extra careful with the length of your attire!


Hope this gave you a quick fix into wardrobe styling.

Comments

Popular Posts