Cape Talk



















Cape: Forever 21 | Shorts: Old Navy | Shirt: ZARA | Sneakers: Koovs

Fashion in 2016 saw a major addiction towards the cape trend. This popular styling approach continues in 2017! From capes specially designed for the winters to coats, over coats and poncho styles, the garment has certainly made a chic and smart difference in one’s overall look. I am personally a big fan of them as you can easily put them on and add an oomph factor to any outfit.

Keeping in mind the Mumbai weather I specifically like this sleeveless cape I am wearing in today’s post. It is super comfortable and goes well for a sunny day out as well as a night session. I created a monochrome look with this piece to keep it simple yet dapper.  I finished my attire with a pair sneakers and reflector sunglasses to keep it more playful.

One can otherwise team this jet black garment with a pop of colour. For those of you with an elegant taste, you can carry this cape with a lace or glitter skirt/maxi. To create a trendy #ootd you can wear a solid coloured or printed dress with the cape. One can even accessorize it with scarves, hats or even high boots.

I will be writing my Sri Lanka travelogue soon. So stay tuned and keep it stylish;)

Comments

Popular Posts