ELT hits 10K!






















Top: SRStore | Skirt: ONLY | Shoes: La Judi | Shades: Gifted by The NV Element

Picture Courtesy - Siddha Nalawade


I'm so delighted to announce that ELT has now become a big familia of 10,000 beautiful people!! Thank you so much for showering all the love and support. When I started this blog, it was purely as a hobby. Little did I know that I would fall in love with it and have so many of you joining me in this journey. Every Little Thing holds a very special place in my heart and I hope that I'll be able to create a small impression of it in each of yours too. 

Coming back to blogging, looking at the response ELT has received, I’m going to try and build a proactive approach. I’m going to be coming up with many more posts featuring the latest trends, my current obsession, must-try restaurants, eateries and other collaborations. And nothing of this will be possible without your support. So I hope you guys keep showering your love on ELT.

I am lately crushing on clear frame glasses and strappy tie ups. Also suede is back in trend and is totally complemented by colours like brown, pink, mauve, bottle green and navy blue. So I paired this white razor pleated top with the suede buttoned up skirt. White and brown is classic combination that cannot go wrong.  To finish the look I wore these beige tie ups. 

Sometimes the aesthetics of certain places seem to be more wonderful than your outfit. That can be a challenging situation for any fashion blogger. I faced a similar dilemma in this getaway resort where I could only focus on the colours and drama in the background more than myself! I will also be writing a post on my delightful experience in this gorgeous property. 

Till then, stay tuned and keep it stylish;)

Love,
ELT






Comments

Popular Posts