Pepperfry X GoodHomes






























Just like fashion styling, home décor & styling has always attracted me. As a child I would often browse through the pages of various Interior Decor magazines, especially since my mother was into interiors back then. The interesting play of colours, textures, patterns, statement pieces etc enthralls me.

 I did not realise how thoroughly I enjoy home styling until  I attended the Interiors Styling Master Class hosted by Pepperfry in association with GoodHomes, India. This exclusive and engaging high tea event was conducted by the talented Ronitaa Italia-Dhanu, Editor, GoodHomes India.

As I stepped in the Pepperfry Studio, I was in love with their appealing space set ups and all the elements that were so beautifully crafted. Here you will find something that goes perfectly well at any corner of your house. The warm coloured flower arrangements and musk scents set us all into a festive mood.

 The passionate Ronitaa spoke to us in length about how the concept of home is much more than the four definite walls. She told us how anyone can style their home like a professional if they have the creativity and eye for design. I learnt how one must follow their taste and balance it out with the trends. We ended this chat with super fun activities like creating your own mood board and spontaneously doing up a small space at the Pepperfry Studio.

The amalgamation of my inspiration along with the color palette, patterns, prints, textures and elements left me fascinated. I discovered that your home is not just a place but a feeling that you so easily associate with once you step in. It is a feeling of belongingness and comfort both of which get reflected with the way you design it.

If you are someone who enjoys interior styling too, get your hands on the GoodHomes Magazines or just visit your nearest Pepperfry Studio to get some insights and tips on home décor.

Comments

Popular Posts