Hers's to Us

‘The golden hue,
Shifting my point of view
I hear a voice inside me,
As the world begins to change’

 We take bliss in the little things that take place around us. Those emotions cannot be quantified. Each of us likes the idea of: performing a good deed or purchasing a new outfit; savouring our favourite dish or finding the perfect shades of colour for our room ; travelling to make some timeless memories or reading an inspiring book and maybe sometimes doing absolutely nothing and loving it. Don’t we?

So I thought why not preserve these treasures only to share them with you? Why not give you an insight of my life and instances which you can relate to, constantly? Why not serve my blog as a platform for you to discover your life with a different perception, experience it, dream it and live it. I know there is something magical out there that connects all of us however that perfect convincing sentence is lost somewhere in the blur of tons of ideas stocked up in my head.

The songs and garden swings act like companions. The balloons and the icing upon the cupcakes are uplifting. Pictures and handwritten letters are worth reliving. The sunlight that falls upon our window and the breeze that kisses our cheek is inspiring. Moments are present only to enhance feelings and Magic is to believe in.

Life is too short so Every Little Thing is worth loving.




Comments

  1. Hi Kalpita, I am very happy to read and know about this authentic side of u... Pl do keep posting regularly. That's the best way of discovering and living ur authentic self. My best wishes and love, always. Gerry sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your warmth and support Sir:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts