Winter Blues
















 Scarf: Accessorize |  Jeans & Singlet: Vero Moda |   Blazer: Hill Road | Watch: Michael Kors | Rings: Top Shop |  Footwear: Charles & Keith | On my lips: Colobar- Classy Pink

Finally January’s  winter called for all the scarves and blazers to be out of the closet. Personally, I feel one should bear cardigans, blazers and overcoats with pop colours and step out from the generic choice of black, brown and grey. This sets in the bold and confident fashion statement.

 I tried to pair all my winter essentials and specifically choose a vibrant blue hue, keeping in mind the season’s eccentric white and blue theme. Then came the time to style it with my favourite Old English scarf. To play subtle on the rest of the outfit, I chose to slip on the serendipity of white. Finally I gave my look the classic touch of beige.

The colourful scarf gets toned down because of white. One can highlight the scarf by wearing it alone on the outfit. With a great pair of shades and tote bag then, you are ready to go. Or you can mix and match the apparels and create a different look, like how I did with a simple beige belt.

 It is always better to stick to minimal accessories with a few clothing items already on. So I wore delicate finger rings- depicting a lock and its key, studs and a gold watch for my accessories. My Kors was only the cherry on top with its limited blue edition dial.

Some of the other winter styles that I would suggest are skirts and boots, leather pants and trench coat, shorts and hat and dresses and scarves. You can add a petite sling to these outfits and put on some sassy lip shade- pink, orange or red and Stay Stylish! For more updates follow us on Facebook here and Instagram here . 




Comments

Popular Posts