When I met you in the Summer












Pants and Shirt : Cotton World | Loafers : ZARA

With Summer approaching slowly, I thought of a slight change in ELT’s season as well. This is my first shoot for men and of course is very special and close to my heart. This time it was me behind the camera shooting some must have essentials for summer on the birthday boy!

To start with, I opted for colours that are light and soft on the eye. The linen shirt has a pleasing lemon yellow wash to compliment the sunlight. I have chosen to go linen on linen, as fabric on fabric is the current trend. Linen is also one of the oldest fabric that is summer-friendly. It gives you freshness and makes you feel comfortable.

White linen always gives an attire the classy feel. So I paired this up with the basic, straight fit, white linen pants. As the fabric is breathable it keeps you at ease during the heating hours of the season. The two under toned colours with rich leather loafers give a simple yet sophisticated look. Tan and brown loafers are in vogue. A pair of them is a complete male footwear necessity. These provide the much needed depth to the outfit, giving it a smart finish.

For more updates follow us and Stay Stylish!



Comments

Popular Posts